3430 S. Sepulveda Blvd. Apt #107 ● Los Angeles, CA, 90034 ● firstname.lastname@example.org ● (909)-435-8186
Grow my skills as a Video Game Programmer and work towards a Mid to Senior Level Engineering Position
Heavy Iron Studios – Programmer 2015 – Present
- At Heavy Iron Studios I worked as a Programmer on the Disney Infinity 3.0 team. I have also worked on multiple Mobile, VR, Console, and PC titles working in a variety of different game engines such as UE4 and Unity
- For Disney Infinity 3.0 I worked on the Android and iOS versions of the game where we focused on porting the new features, content, and Characters of the game to those platforms.
Disney Interactive – Graduate Games Software Engineer Intern 2014 – 2015
- At Disney Interactive I worked on Disney Infinity 2.0 as a part of the games Online Services team
- I worked on both Java based REST services for the game and on the game client directly in a multi-platform C++ based Game Engine
Shipped Games and Current Projects
Unreal Engine 3 Project, UI Programmer May 2017 – Present
- Platforms: PC Languages: Action Script 3 ( Scaleform )
- Worked as a UI programmer for a major PC title working in Unreal Engine 3 and Action Script ( Scaleform ). I built a variety of new UI screens for the game to be used in a new localized version of the game for China.
Play Ocean Everywhere, Gameplay Programmer Jan 2017 – May 2017
- Platforms: iOS, Android Languages: C#
- Worked in Unity to build multiple preliminary game prototypes that included both single and multiplayer game experiences. Also did work on our REST server programs that managed our multiplayer game sessions.
Hawaii VR Project, Gameplay Programmer Fall 2016 – Winter 2016
- Platforms: Vive, GearVR, Google Cardboard Languages: C++, C#, Blueprint
- I worked as a Gameplay programmer on a small VR application that takes you on a tour of the Hawaiian islands.
- The PC version was built in Unreal Engine 4 while the Gear VR and Google Cardboard version were built in Unity
Internal Unreal Engine 4 Project, Gameplay Programmer Fall 2015 – Present
- Platforms: PC, PS4, XboxOne, Switch Languages: C++, Blueprint
- I worked as a Gameplay programmer on multiple unannounced games currently being developed in Unreal Engine 4 for the PC, PS4, XboxOne, and Switch. I worked on multiple Gameplay, AI, UI, and Networking features.
Disney Infinity 3.0, Programmer Summer 2015 – Fall 2015
- Platform: Multi Platform Languages: Java, C++, Objective C
- Disney Infinity 3.0 is a Multi-Platform, Video Game that lets you play as your favorite Disney, Star Wars, and Marvel Characters and create your own custom levels and worlds to play in.
- I worked predominantly on the games multi platform C++ engine. Key areas of the game I worked on were our games Network Multiplayer system, Our Daily Challenge Rewards System, and the in Game Disney Radio Toy,
Disney Infinity 2.0, Graduate Game Software Engineer Intern Summer 2014 – Spring 2015
- Platforms: Multi Platform Languages: Java, C++, Objective C
- Disney Infinity 2.0 is a Multi-Platform, Video Game that lets you play as your favorite Disney and Marvel Characters and create your own custom levels and worlds to play in.
- I worked on a Java based REST service for tacking currently active game sessions across all Platforms. I also worked directly on the game client for the iOS version and implemented our system for downloading the games assets and content.
M.S Computer Science (Game Development) GPA 3.83 May 2014
University of Southern California
B.S. Computer Science GPA 3.10 December 2011
University of California Los Angeles
Applications: Visual Studio, Xcode, Unity 3D, UDK, Unreal Engine 4, Adobe Animate, Eclipse, SVN, GIT, Perforce
Languages: C/C++/C#, Java, Java Script, Python, Action Script
Libraries: DirectX, OpenGL, Nvidia PhysX, Nvidia Apex, Vertx IO, Redis, Qualcomm Vuforia
Platforms: Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Xbox One, PS4, Xbox One, Switch